This feed is from the NEW There's Something About Harry Website at Something-About-Harry.com

testing Utterli desktop

Oct 2, 2008

so this is my first attempt testing the new Utterli desktop system, and this is my second time writing this description, which I guess is actually the subject?
The first time I wrote this, I select a menu item in the dustup above and everything disappeared. So now I'm scared to touch the menu system on creating a message because I don't want to lose everything that I've written. :-)
I can't seem to figure out how to add contacts nor can I figure out how to add groups after I started writing a message unless I have those contacts or groups memorized.
I do think this could be useful for listening to multiple replies and others from different people, but my initial impression is that the message creation section is a little lacking. All in all I'd say it's promising and not bad for a beta but it's got a ways to go before this be really useful.

Mobile post sent by brettbum using Utterlireply-count Replies.

WooHoo ed by Unknown at 12:53 PM  


0 Gabbles(comments):

Post a Comment

ss_blog_claim=aa66f58cff59464a2b565a453e7059e2 ss_blog_claim=aa66f58cff59464a2b565a453e7059e2