This feed is from the NEW There's Something About Harry Website at

testing Utterli desktop

Oct 2, 2008

so this is my first attempt testing the new Utterli desktop system, and this is my second time writing this description, which I guess is actually the subject?
The first time I wrote this, I select a menu item in the dustup above and everything disappeared. So now I'm scared to touch the menu system on creating a message because I don't want to lose everything that I've written. :-)
I can't seem to figure out how to add contacts nor can I figure out how to add groups after I started writing a message unless I have those contacts or groups memorized.
I do think this could be useful for listening to multiple replies and others from different people, but my initial impression is that the message creation section is a little lacking. All in all I'd say it's promising and not bad for a beta but it's got a ways to go before this be really useful.

Mobile post sent by brettbum using Utterlireply-count Replies.

WooHoo ed by Brett Bumeter at 12:53 PM  

0 Gabbles(comments):

Post a Comment

ss_blog_claim=aa66f58cff59464a2b565a453e7059e2 ss_blog_claim=aa66f58cff59464a2b565a453e7059e2