This feed is from the NEW There's Something About Harry Website at Something-About-Harry.com

Can I Get a Block Here? Forced to Follow Verizon

Aug 27, 2008

utterz-image
I just ran into a funny little bug on Utterz today. I just happened to joke around and send a message to @VerizonWireless only to discover that the user actually exists. (no idea if its the company or just a person) If its truly the company, then Verizon Wireless, you suck!



If its a person with no Verizon affiliation, you don't suck, but I question your naming motivations. :)



Anyway, I thought I would block the user with the name VerizonWireless. After I hit the block button, it shows me as a follower of VerizonWireless!



The last thing in the world I want to do is be perceived as a follower of that terrible company (did I mention they ripped me off for over $500 this year and then an additional $150 when they couldn't fix my account for problems they admitted to? Yeah, I probably did. :) )



So in my quest to snarkily attack Verizon Wireless, I somehow was dumped into a box that could be perceived as an endorsement of the company that ripped me off. That's the last thing I want, so I'd like to point this out to the Utterz team and ask that they reconsider their blocking functionality. :)

Mobile post sent by brettbum using Utterzreply-count Replies.

WooHoo ed by Unknown at 5:58 PM  


0 Gabbles(comments):

Post a Comment

ss_blog_claim=aa66f58cff59464a2b565a453e7059e2 ss_blog_claim=aa66f58cff59464a2b565a453e7059e2