This feed is from the NEW There's Something About Harry Website at Something-About-Harry.com

Myrtle Beach at night

Aug 22, 2008

utterz-image

Now, I know this picture doesn't exactly show a great deal. If there is one thing, I'd like to learn how to do is take a great picture at night.

In this picture, we were walking along the beach around 8:30 pm (when I probably should have been working on a website upgrade and figuring out how to plug authorize.net into an e-commerce platform). Way off in the distance about a mile or two, we could see some high rises in the distance.

When I'm on the beach, I prefer not to see high rises anywhere, but if they have to be present I definitely like them in the distance.

Mobile post sent by brettbum using Utterz. reply-count Replies.

WooHoo ed by Unknown at 7:42 PM  


0 Gabbles(comments):

Post a Comment

ss_blog_claim=aa66f58cff59464a2b565a453e7059e2 ss_blog_claim=aa66f58cff59464a2b565a453e7059e2