This feed is from the NEW There's Something About Harry Website at Something-About-Harry.com

My Daughter Has Her Tonsils Out in the Morning

Nov 28, 2007

My daughter will have her tonsils removed tomorrow along with her adnoids.  I'm a bit nervous for her as it is a surgery after all, even though its somewhat common.

I am also not looking forward to the next few days of recovery that she will have to experience.

Anyway, we are as stocked up as we can be with jello, popcicles, ice cream and soup.

I'll be offline most of the day tomorrow and hope she does well. 

My grandmother has also been in the hospital since the day after Thanksgiving as well, and I hope that her test results come in tomorrow so that we can determine what is ailing her so that we can help her proceed down a path of recovery.

WooHoo ed by Unknown at 1:02 AM  


0 Gabbles(comments):

Post a Comment

ss_blog_claim=aa66f58cff59464a2b565a453e7059e2 ss_blog_claim=aa66f58cff59464a2b565a453e7059e2