This feed is from the NEW There's Something About Harry Website at Something-About-Harry.com

A New Theme for There's Something About Harry

Sep 15, 2008

OK, I mentioned that I was going to give this place a makeover.  Again, I apologize for allowing things to get a little cluttered and out of control.  This is one of the second blogs that I ever created.

Out with the Old & In with the New!

somethingaboutharry-new

Originally, this was just supposed to be a practice blog where I could fuel my creative writing and dabble a bit.

I never expected it to take off like it did, and weirdly enough it is one of my most popular sites.  :)

So thanks to everyone that stops by from time to time, even if you are just checking in for some weird headline that caught your eye.  In the meantime, sit back and relax and do what you will to enjoy life. 

That's what I do for a living!

WooHoo ed by Unknown at 1:16 AM  


1 Gabbles(comments):

I like this new layout/theme! Great posts you have here, keep blogging ^_^

Anonymous said...
6:35 AM  

Post a Comment

ss_blog_claim=aa66f58cff59464a2b565a453e7059e2 ss_blog_claim=aa66f58cff59464a2b565a453e7059e2