This feed is from the NEW There's Something About Harry Website at Something-About-Harry.com

Prepping to Pack and Move Wednesday

Jul 17, 2008


This video is from Wednesday Afternoon, shortly after we arrived at our old house to pack it up in preparation for a move.

The place is a mess and needs to be cleaned as well as packed and I'm just running through fairly quickly.

As I type this now, its about 1 am on Thursday morning (about 8 hours later) and I'm exhausted.

I'm about ready to get things set up in the library so that I can start packing it up first thing in the morning. Earlier today, I packed about 70% of the garage and burned off some of the tree branches that fell over the last few months while we were away. (Zero scaping and reducing the branches to ash which I then spread back over areas of the yard for fertilizer.)

So anyway, once I have things ready to go in my library, I'm crashing. The library is a bit of a special project as I plan to get pictures or video of all my books as I prepare to get them more organized and cataloged or something. I have a hard time throwing out books and even the thought of it is more painful than remembering my teenager years awash in acne cream.

Mobile post sent by brettbum using Utterz. reply-count Replies.

WooHoo ed by Unknown at 12:21 AM  


0 Gabbles(comments):

Post a Comment

ss_blog_claim=aa66f58cff59464a2b565a453e7059e2 ss_blog_claim=aa66f58cff59464a2b565a453e7059e2