This feed is from the NEW There's Something About Harry Website at Something-About-Harry.com

Too Pooped to Pop

Jul 18, 2008

I'm exhausted! We've been packing up the house all day and I am done in.



I'm just about ready to crash (after I post this utter and let my brain realize its time to settle down).



We have carpet installers coming tomorrow, so we had to get everything out of the rooms they will put carpet into tomorrow morning. That forced us to speed up our packing a bit.



Then we are picking up a rental moving truck at 4 pm tomorrow. Somewhere in between those two events, we have to pack up the rest of the stuff, and I need to do some work for a couple of my clients that have small little projects that popped up last night and today.



Well, that's all for now. I've got some more fun video to go with this, but too tired to mix it and upload it tonight.



Sleep well those of you in utterland on the dark side of the planet right now....

Mobile post sent by brettbum using Utterzreply-count Replies.

WooHoo ed by Unknown at 12:01 AM  


0 Gabbles(comments):

Post a Comment

ss_blog_claim=aa66f58cff59464a2b565a453e7059e2 ss_blog_claim=aa66f58cff59464a2b565a453e7059e2