This feed is from the NEW There's Something About Harry Website at Something-About-Harry.com

The Bag that Disintegrates

Sep 2, 2007

I would have never guessed, but I seem to be the one person in the world that purchased Samsonite luggage and came up with a bag that is disintegrating.

I have this great laptop bag.  I bought the same exact model that a colleague had and its a great bag, but the vinyl on the shoulder strap is just peeling off.  Whenever I carry it, I end up finding little vinyl scrapings on my clothes in my hair (from lifting the strap over my head) and sometimes stuck to my fingers or face. 

I guess if I grab the strap and then touch my face or something the vinyl transfers like dna on CSI.

csi-cast

Anyone know where I can find a replacement Samsonite Shoulder strap that is leather and not nylon with vinyl facing?

WooHoo ed by Unknown at 4:19 PM  


0 Gabbles(comments):

Post a Comment

ss_blog_claim=aa66f58cff59464a2b565a453e7059e2 ss_blog_claim=aa66f58cff59464a2b565a453e7059e2