This feed is from the NEW There's Something About Harry Website at Something-About-Harry.com

Janet Evanovich Rocks

Sep 2, 2007

For those of you that are not familiar with my book review blog over at Story Addicts, I write book reviews.  They are full of spoilers and not intended to convince anyone to buy a book, but to discuss the books.

I just finished reading Janet Evanovich's latest Stephanie Plum book, Lean Mean Thirteen (via Audible and it was unabridged) and I thought it was one of her best since maybe the 4-6 books.  I was laughing out loud several times.

You know a book is funny when you have to hold the laughter in while you are in bed with a reading light on so that you don't wake up your wife.

I've been reading a few other books too, but I haven't gotten around to putting the latest reviews together.

I will, just not quite there yet.

WooHoo ed by Unknown at 3:48 PM  


0 Gabbles(comments):

Post a Comment

ss_blog_claim=aa66f58cff59464a2b565a453e7059e2 ss_blog_claim=aa66f58cff59464a2b565a453e7059e2