This feed is from the NEW There's Something About Harry Website at Something-About-Harry.com

Its My Birthday! - Tomorrow

Sep 24, 2007

Got my first Birthday card in the mail today for my Birthday tomorrow.  Yours truly turns 25 (Plus X) tomorrow.    Seriously, that's 35, I don't really care about my age, other than the fact that its pretty difficult for me to remember what it is most of the time.

Check out the card I received from my parents.  I liked the part about

Brett_Bumeter_Alien_Birthday_card

MARTIANS INVADE BIRTHDAY PARTY
... AND WIN LIMBO CONTEST
"It's not fair!" says one party-goer.  "They're so short
and they're like putty with eyeballs.
Of course they won!"

Sounds like something I'd write.

Seriously, some of the other comments hit home too.  There are times when I feel that any year I spend without having to go to drug rehab due to family pushing me over the edge is a good year!

Here's to another Drug (Rehab) Free Year!

* I am a Diet Coke addict

WooHoo ed by Unknown at 2:29 PM  


0 Gabbles(comments):

Post a Comment

ss_blog_claim=aa66f58cff59464a2b565a453e7059e2 ss_blog_claim=aa66f58cff59464a2b565a453e7059e2