This feed is from the NEW There's Something About Harry Website at Something-About-Harry.com

Blog, Text, Utterz, Twitter or Postcard???

Apr 24, 2008


So in this modern age, when you take a trip, you've got a Brazillion choices as to how to send a Hey wish you were here message to your friends, family and Utterz team.



So tonight I actually put together a few postcards to send out in addition, to all the twitters, blog articles, video blog articles, text messages, video MMS, and podcasts that I've been working on.



What do you do on a regular basis when you take a trip and have you used that old fashioned concept of a post card in the last 5 years once or twice?



(note the postcards I used were free. I'm a cheap Web 2.0 bastard, I know!)

Mobile post sent by brettbum using Utterz Replies.

WooHoo ed by Unknown at 8:38 PM  


0 Gabbles(comments):

Post a Comment

ss_blog_claim=aa66f58cff59464a2b565a453e7059e2 ss_blog_claim=aa66f58cff59464a2b565a453e7059e2