This feed is from the NEW There's Something About Harry Website at Something-About-Harry.com

Show us your tatoo +Tatoo Convention Sounds

Apr 26, 2008


I had a chance to visit the Tatoo convention at the Aquarius in Laughlin Nevada during River Run 2008.

I wanted to share some of the sounds of the tatoo guns and picked up this quick footage of a girl from Montana getting a tatoo on her back, just below her neck(something about a frog for each of her kids).



Here's her reaction to the tatoo gun.



Now, I have no tatoos myself and I'm not likely to get any. When I was a kid, I did a number of self tatoos with needles and things, but they wore away after 2-3 years. I've grown past that stage a long time ago.



But for some people this is a pretty important experience. Just curious how many people here have tatoos and what they look like?



Do they look as good now as when you got them? What are you getting next?

Mobile post sent by brettbum using Utterz Replies.  mp3

WooHoo ed by Unknown at 3:12 PM  


0 Gabbles(comments):

Post a Comment

ss_blog_claim=aa66f58cff59464a2b565a453e7059e2 ss_blog_claim=aa66f58cff59464a2b565a453e7059e2