This feed is from the NEW There's Something About Harry Website at Something-About-Harry.com

Hypnotizing Chickens

Apr 19, 2008


Every now and then I think of a name and say to myself, that would make a great name for a website!



Then I go check and see if it exists.



If its not occupied, I buy it.



Well today I thought http://www.hypnotizingchickens.com/ would be a great name for a website. I checked it out, but its already taken.



There's this funny little flash video on a loop (see the screen capture video with this post), which cracked me up especially as I was listening to this INXS song about the same time and started thinking how close the lyrics to Need You Tonight were to the concept of hypnotizing a person or a chicken for that matter.

Mobile post sent by brettbum using Utterz Replies.

WooHoo ed by Unknown at 5:25 PM  


0 Gabbles(comments):

Post a Comment

ss_blog_claim=aa66f58cff59464a2b565a453e7059e2 ss_blog_claim=aa66f58cff59464a2b565a453e7059e2