This feed is from the NEW There's Something About Harry Website at Something-About-Harry.com

Green Screen South Park Cat Pee

Apr 6, 2008


I'm sure when you first saw the South Park Episode where the South Park kids get high on cat pee, you thought to yourself, "I just got to be part of that!"



Well, that's not what I thought, but I did think it was pretty funny. So my first green screen experiments that I used were actually done splicing up the introduction of that South Park Episode.



Now, my green screen techniques and the bad audio and a bunch of other things ad absolutely no entertainment value to this video. But again, we did learn a lot from the exercise about what is possible and how difficult some exercises are.



PeeS - I do not encourage nor advocate anyone to try and get high from cat pee. I have no idea if it works or not, but it doesn't seem like a terribly smart thing to do. I had a long discussion with my son about drugs before we did this. The silly cartoon may provide exposure to kids, but it also broke the ice when I talked to my son and he started asking me a lot of questions about 'dip' or chewing tobacco. I hadn't expected those questions, but apparently they have come up at school so that gave us a good chance to nip that topic in the bud for now at least.



The software we used for this one

http://www.softduit.com/…tware.html

Mobile post sent by brettbum using Utterz Replies.

WooHoo ed by Unknown at 5:03 PM  


0 Gabbles(comments):

Post a Comment

ss_blog_claim=aa66f58cff59464a2b565a453e7059e2 ss_blog_claim=aa66f58cff59464a2b565a453e7059e2