This feed is from the NEW There's Something About Harry Website at Something-About-Harry.com

River of Pollen

Apr 3, 2008



As a follow up to my last post with an image of the filmy pollen on the lake water, here is an update. This afternoon it is drizzling outside and the creek that feeds the lake by our house is washing pollen into the lake.

My son noticed this while I was cooking up some barbecue pork chops with Louisiana hot sauce along with some rice. So I went out in the rain (felt like it was about 34 degrees the rain that is) and took this picture and video of the rain washing the pollen into the lake.

Most of this pollen actually comes from the trees. Oak trees in this area I believe and sometimes also the pine trees. Watching all that pollen get washed away almost reminds me of someone popping too many weight loss pills and shedding fat too quickly.

Mobile post sent by brettbum using Utterz. Replies.

WooHoo ed by Unknown at 5:08 PM  


0 Gabbles(comments):

Post a Comment

ss_blog_claim=aa66f58cff59464a2b565a453e7059e2 ss_blog_claim=aa66f58cff59464a2b565a453e7059e2