This feed is from the NEW There's Something About Harry Website at Something-About-Harry.com

Can't Come to the Phone Right Now

Oct 30, 2006

My grandmother just told me this joke and I wanted to share it.

Telephone rings and a little boy answers the phone.

Little boy whispers, "hellooo"

Adult on the other end, "Good evening, Can I speak with your mother?"

Little boy whispers back, "noo, she can't come to the phone right now, she's busy."

Adult on the other end, "Can I speak with your father?"

Little boy whispers back, "noo, he can't come to the phone right now either, he's busy."

Adult on the other end grinning through the phone, "Are there any other adults there?"

Little boy whispers back, "yes, the policeman is here."

Adult on the other end slightly concerned now, "Can I speak with the policeman?"

Little boy whispers back, "noo, he can't come to the phone right now either, he's busy."

Adult on the other end a little more concerned, "Are there any other adults there?"

Little boy whispers back, "yes, the fireman is here."

Adult on the other end even more concerned now, "Can I speak with the fireman?"

Little boy whispers back, "noo, he can't come to the phone right now either, he's busy."

Adult on the other end sounding very concerned, "Why are they all busy?"

Little boy whispers back with an all knowing phone grin, "They're looking for me!"

WooHoo ed by Unknown at 1:24 PM  


0 Gabbles(comments):

Post a Comment

ss_blog_claim=aa66f58cff59464a2b565a453e7059e2 ss_blog_claim=aa66f58cff59464a2b565a453e7059e2