This feed is from the NEW There's Something About Harry Website at Something-About-Harry.com

Venturing into new territory - Podcasting?

Oct 2, 2006

So I came back from the Podcast Convention in Ontario and I'm sure that I'm going to launch a few podcasts. For those of you that are familiar with one or more of my blogging endeavors, you'll probably understand that I will probably experiment around until I find what podcasters call "your voice".

For those of you that don't know what a podcast is, its basically a MP3 or itunes audio file of a NarrowCast (as opposed to a broadcast). It is an audio recording. So yours truly will probably experiment with using my voice to convey my thoughts and ideas, like I use my brain and fingertips and html skills to do the same today on many different blogs.

Tomorrow, I plan on venturing to Guitar Center to pick up some technical wiz bang stuff to help make this happen for under $100.

Along the way, I'm going to write and talk about my efforts and many other things, so don't get concerned that this blog is being hijacked by a different topic. I'm just hoping to bring expand its reach to those people that don't have time to read a website all the time and allow them to subscribe via their MP3 player or ipod so that they can download things automatically through Itunes and listen on the go!

Technorati Tags: ,

WooHoo ed by Unknown at 11:10 PM  


0 Gabbles(comments):

Post a Comment

ss_blog_claim=aa66f58cff59464a2b565a453e7059e2 ss_blog_claim=aa66f58cff59464a2b565a453e7059e2