This feed is from the NEW There's Something About Harry Website at Something-About-Harry.com

Property in Spain

Oct 24, 2006

I'd like to take a second out to plug one of my sponsors. 

I'd love to have a place in Spain some day.  I always think of Spain as a kind of European Summer playground and after living in South Florida for several years, I know that a Summer playground is good for your health.

So where do you start when you are thinking about buying a property in Spain?

Well the web is always a good place to start and taking a few fact gathering trips is another excellent consideration.  Getting a nice little place somewhere overlooking the mediteranean or maybe in the mountains seems like a nice way to get away from things a bit and also to take in a fresh perspective.

WooHoo ed by Unknown at 11:31 AM  


0 Gabbles(comments):

Post a Comment

ss_blog_claim=aa66f58cff59464a2b565a453e7059e2 ss_blog_claim=aa66f58cff59464a2b565a453e7059e2