This feed is from the NEW There's Something About Harry Website at Something-About-Harry.com

Glad I'm not at the Texas Turkey Testicle Festival!

Oct 18, 2006

I've been way to busy the last couple weeks with a number of great projects and activities. I'm not complaining. I'm enjoying myself!

Things have been a little chaotic, and sometimes when things are chaotic we like to think that it would be nice to get away. Visit some new place, try some new food or something.

Well, I could do all of that if I went to the Texas Turkey Testical Festival (noteworthy for being a real sausage fest sometimes with a lot of people that have a balls-to-the-wall party mentality and they aren't afraid to talk Turkey either). I could do that and go there and join on this ballsy bandwagon.

But I won't!

Technorati Tags: , ,

WooHoo ed by Unknown at 5:46 PM  


0 Gabbles(comments):

Post a Comment

ss_blog_claim=aa66f58cff59464a2b565a453e7059e2 ss_blog_claim=aa66f58cff59464a2b565a453e7059e2