This feed is from the NEW There's Something About Harry Website at Something-About-Harry.com

Learning Flash - Dad is Cool!

Oct 22, 2006

I started studying Flash using Macromedia (aka Adobe now) Flash.
button

Following instructions from Total Training, I created this flash video. I'm posting it here to try and figure out if I know how to post the video to a blog or not. . .



It's still a little buggy as far as the graphics are concerned, but its a start!

This little video was from the first lesson. The first lesson is supposed to be there to show you what you will learn how to do. I went ahead and did what I was supposed to be watching, and with no other experience, I got kind of close.

I still have about 20 hours of lessons to complete.

So its back to work.

Getting serious Dad is cool points from my Son!

WooHoo ed by Unknown at 11:21 PM  


0 Gabbles(comments):

Post a Comment

ss_blog_claim=aa66f58cff59464a2b565a453e7059e2 ss_blog_claim=aa66f58cff59464a2b565a453e7059e2