This feed is from the NEW There's Something About Harry Website at Something-About-Harry.com

MySpace layouts and Background Tools

Oct 23, 2006

I've been thinking about jazzing up my MySpace blog lately. I do a lot of writing in Blogger, but haven't done much with MySpace for several months.

I know a lot more now than I did when I set up my space on MySpace

I've been thinking about doing things the easy way and using some free tools to boost the background and things.

I came across www.everylayout.com which offers some free background layouts that are pretty easy to copy and paste into your MySpace blog setup.

They seem to update and add to the site regularly.



Personally, I think I might try the Fifth Element Background for a while. The movie is a little cheesy, but its one of those movies that I can watch over and over again.

WooHoo ed by Unknown at 11:04 PM  


0 Gabbles(comments):

Post a Comment

ss_blog_claim=aa66f58cff59464a2b565a453e7059e2 ss_blog_claim=aa66f58cff59464a2b565a453e7059e2