This feed is from the NEW There's Something About Harry Website at Something-About-Harry.com

Heading to Atlanta Tonight

May 14, 2008

I'm packing up right now to head to Atlanta. I'm going to be showing off Utterz in a demo training session. My time schedule is going to be a little tight, so not sure if I will be able to meet up with any Utterz Atlanta folks or not.



I'd definitely like to meet some of the Utterz Utterers from ATl, but might have to try again on a different trip.
Also, while I'm there, I'm going to be staying at the homestead and might pack up some of our home furniture and maybe bring back our surround system and TiVo on this trip. Its going to be a future trip when we'll move the big stuff.

Mobile post sent by 001brettbum using Utterz Replies.

WooHoo ed by Unknown at 2:40 PM  


0 Gabbles(comments):

Post a Comment

ss_blog_claim=aa66f58cff59464a2b565a453e7059e2 ss_blog_claim=aa66f58cff59464a2b565a453e7059e2