This feed is from the NEW There's Something About Harry Website at Something-About-Harry.com

We can fly?

May 16, 2008

That is pretty cool.



That said there are several ways we canfly, including the suit that kind of looks like a batman / hang glider suit first made popular on ski sloaps, then for sky diving, and then for gliding out of planes all the way tot he ground (skydiving without deploying a parachute).



I myself have tried my hands, arms and self at this.



Back in the early 90's around 92, I think, I flew wearing a specialized suit of sweatshirt, baggy blue jeans, airwalk tennis shoes and a motorcycle helmet. I utilized a motorcycle and an intersecting car as the launching strip.



I flew quite a ways, but my landing was a little sketchy. Something didn't work quite right with the airwalk tennis shoes and instead of grinding to a halt on Georgia asphalt with my feet, I rolled grinded to a halt on georgia asphalt with my hands, head ass and hands again (in that order).



I haven't tried it since and suppose the technology has vastly improved since then . . .

Mobile post sent by 001brettbum using Utterz Replies.

WooHoo ed by Unknown at 2:15 PM  


0 Gabbles(comments):

Post a Comment

ss_blog_claim=aa66f58cff59464a2b565a453e7059e2 ss_blog_claim=aa66f58cff59464a2b565a453e7059e2