This feed is from the NEW There's Something About Harry Website at Something-About-Harry.com

Hey There Playa - How Bout an Update!

May 29, 2008

utterz-image
Hey There Utterz Team,

I have a feature request. I'm noticing that in the midst of your normal whirl wind of updates on Utterz we haven't seen any new player updates in a while.

I used to have a Boss named Less, who always used to say, "You Get More with Less," and when he wasn't saying that, he'd say, "What have you done for me lately?" :)

He was a great guy and a good sales guy too.

Anyway, I'd like to make a request for an audio player with slightly different dimensions. I'm looking/hoping for an audio player for individual Utter posts that can be put into a sidebar on a website. Something with a width of between 250 - 160 pixels.

If you look at this picture, you can see that I took an existing player and basically just resized the width and height down from the normal width (320x 35 I think) to about 250x25.

That was good enough in a pinch, but the text/title of the Utter is kind of lost at that level.

I'm thinking that if the volume button were wrapped down below the progress bar, it would help. Also if the progress bar were less wide and the entire player were taller (maybe as much as 100 or 150 pixels) it would help us to get "more with Less".

the live version of this player arrangement can be found at

http://somethingaboutharry.blogspot.com/ in the upper right hand corner.

Thanks, Brett

btw Les would kick ass a blogger. Not sure what he is up to these days. Last I heard he was in insurance or something. If I know Les, he probably moved into real estate and retired early, but he could sell Celtic jewelry to Viking so anything is possible.

Mobile post sent by 001brettbum using Utterz. reply-count Replies.

WooHoo ed by Unknown at 3:27 PM  


0 Gabbles(comments):

Post a Comment

ss_blog_claim=aa66f58cff59464a2b565a453e7059e2 ss_blog_claim=aa66f58cff59464a2b565a453e7059e2