This feed is from the NEW There's Something About Harry Website at Something-About-Harry.com

Who Has Gas? - Time for Cold Shower

May 15, 2008


Last night I spent the night at my old house. It is semi-moth balled. We're waiting to sell it or rent it depending on which way the market blows this summer in Atlanta.

The last thing we want to do is sell it at the worst time in history. (besides I like the place)

Anyway, I came down to Atlanta to do do an Utterz Demo and training with the American Red Cross today. This morning, I'm making some final preparations for the demo/training at noon.

One of the things I'm dragging my feet about right now is taking a shower. I'm one of those people whose day doesn't really start until they have showered.

However, the gas in our old house is shut off. That means no hot water and a cold shower for yours truly. I had hoped to get a run in this morning before showering, but a couple things came up, like hitting snooze a couple times too many during an interesting dream that I can't recall inspired by the book I'm reading 'Outlander' which is kind of a mix between a time travel book, Braveheart and something my mother-in-law calls a 'bodice ripper' although no bodices have been ripped yet. :(

So the lack of a good run and no ripped bodices is going to make this cold shower feel extra cold I suspect, ok, 1 . . . . 2 . . . . 3. . . .. time to get this over with!

Mobile post sent by 001brettbum using Utterz Replies.

WooHoo ed by Unknown at 8:51 AM  


0 Gabbles(comments):

Post a Comment

ss_blog_claim=aa66f58cff59464a2b565a453e7059e2 ss_blog_claim=aa66f58cff59464a2b565a453e7059e2