This feed is from the NEW There's Something About Harry Website at Something-About-Harry.com

I Vote, Where's my damn sticker!

May 6, 2008



;)

OK, so I completed my civic duty and voted. Turnout was light to moderate. I went at around 9 am avoiding the rush hour congestion. I hung out and did some work in the parking lot and observed a steady stream of people going into to vote, but no lines or anything.



I had the options of

Hillary Clinton

Mike Gravel

Barack Obama

Other











I vote for the Hillary. Not because I like her especially (I still don't like her.) Not because Rush Limbaugh wants people to vote for her. Not because she's a woman, not because Obama is a half shade darker than I am. Not because of gas tax pandering or anything like that.



I voted for her, because I want her and Obama to run on the same ticket. I think that if he wins today in Indiana and North Carolina, he will not play nice with her and pick her for a running mate.



I do feel though that she would pick him for a running mate and that he would accept.



I think she has more experience and that was the most important thing for me. I think he has potential, but want to see him get more experience and working as a VP for a term or 2 will help him in that category.



Now, its time for a nap as I was up late last night and woke up early for this last super tuesday.



Edit - BTW if either of them fail to pick the other, they lose my vote in November!

Mobile post sent by brettbum using Utterz Replies.  mp3

WooHoo ed by Unknown at 12:28 PM  


0 Gabbles(comments):

Post a Comment

ss_blog_claim=aa66f58cff59464a2b565a453e7059e2 ss_blog_claim=aa66f58cff59464a2b565a453e7059e2