This feed is from the NEW There's Something About Harry Website at Something-About-Harry.com

You Get More with Les!

May 30, 2008

utterz-image
After Talking about my old friend and boss, whose name was Les, I picked up this recent copy of Creative Loafing and to my surprise, there is the slogan right on the cover.

"More with Less" or as Les used to say (mostly to cute girls), "You Get More with Les".

:)

The guy on this cover definitely doesn't look much like Les, who was from the Peoria area, but I suppose the synchronicity of this little event might be a cosmic hint that I need to catch up with Les and see how he's doing these days.
Last I heard he was going into the family insurance business maybe he is selling life or auto insurance today.

Mobile post sent by 001brettbum using Utterz. reply-count Replies.

WooHoo ed by Unknown at 10:10 PM  


0 Gabbles(comments):

Post a Comment

ss_blog_claim=aa66f58cff59464a2b565a453e7059e2 ss_blog_claim=aa66f58cff59464a2b565a453e7059e2