This feed is from the NEW There's Something About Harry Website at Something-About-Harry.com

Paradox of Flags and Service Cover Ups

May 28, 2008


utterz-image
Thanks bloggi, after I wrote that I had the feeling that I was still missing the essence of something but couldn't quite put words on it. This subject has evolved in some tangential directions over the last few years and I guess I'm still wrapping my head around it.

Maybe I need a Martian Mutant to help me figure it out a bit more... It seemed to help Arnold in Total Recall. If that had been a Tarantino movie it would have probably involved more gore and air tools turned into semi automatic weapons or worse.

Regardless, I found this photoshopped image of Samuel Jackson to be relatively funny. :)

Mobile post sent by 001brettbum using Utterz. reply-count Replies. mp3

WooHoo ed by Unknown at 12:56 PM  


0 Gabbles(comments):

Post a Comment

ss_blog_claim=aa66f58cff59464a2b565a453e7059e2 ss_blog_claim=aa66f58cff59464a2b565a453e7059e2