This feed is from the NEW There's Something About Harry Website at Something-About-Harry.com

Tired of Being stuck & Tired

May 29, 2008

Since Friday, I have been stuck on a programming issue. I have made several baby steps forward through the problem, which represents completely uncharted territory for me.

That is the positive part. Looking back there has been progress, but I have been stuck trying to make those baby steps for hours at a time.

It has been frustrating and aggrovating, but its a problem that I have to solve. So I keep plugging away.

Anyway, I was up to late working on it last night and its time to roll over and get some sleep. I'll worry about the impact on my savings accounts in the morning. There's only so much you can do when you are groggy.

Mobile post sent by 001brettbum using Utterz. reply-count Replies.

WooHoo ed by Unknown at 6:26 AM  


0 Gabbles(comments):

Post a Comment

ss_blog_claim=aa66f58cff59464a2b565a453e7059e2 ss_blog_claim=aa66f58cff59464a2b565a453e7059e2