This feed is from the NEW There's Something About Harry Website at Something-About-Harry.com

Another Break-in Where are the gnomes when you need them?

Aug 29, 2006

As I was writing the previous post about getting some guard gnomes, my neighbor sent me an email talking about another break in within our sub division.  This is the 2nd break in in 5 days.

So this evening I made a half walk around the neighborhood, letting other neighbors know and encouraging them to keep an eye open for suspicious behavior and report it if they saw it.  This time someone did see a car and gave the description to the police, I won't say more as there's some speculation that there may be at least one person that lives somewhere near by that is involved or atleast targeting homes or something.

One thing is for sure, we certainly have lots of neighbors with guns!  I suspect that if we have any more break ins the neighbors are going to started armed patrols or something.


Technorati Tags: ,

WooHoo ed by Unknown at 9:34 PM  


0 Gabbles(comments):

Post a Comment

ss_blog_claim=aa66f58cff59464a2b565a453e7059e2 ss_blog_claim=aa66f58cff59464a2b565a453e7059e2