This feed is from the NEW There's Something About Harry Website at Something-About-Harry.com

Great Tour Details from an intuitive online site

Aug 21, 2006


I love to hike, I love archaeology, and I'm fascinated with the mountains and desert. I've been dreaming about exploring the Peruvian Andes and Incan ruins since I was a little kid.

I've been working to get into better shape physically, and I'm hoping that I will be able to take a 3 week tour of the Andes with a significant amount of time spent at the Incan ruins. Now, I personally have an aversion to calling travel agents when I'm scoping out an idea. If it gets complicated I'll call, but I like to do my own research first and book it myself if I can. When you want to go on a tour of Incan civilizations Expedia or Orbitz don't really give you what you need to make it happen.

http://www.infohub.com/ is a different story. You can pick a region of the world, and activity types and it will find you tons of packages and tours and places that fit the bill with a few simple queries. My dream tour of the Andes would cost somewhere between $1500 - $2500 and would put me there for 3 weeks, double the money and double the time might even be an option I'd consider if my wife would let me get away for 6-8 weeks. :)

WooHoo ed by Unknown at 12:55 PM  


0 Gabbles(comments):

Post a Comment

ss_blog_claim=aa66f58cff59464a2b565a453e7059e2 ss_blog_claim=aa66f58cff59464a2b565a453e7059e2