This feed is from the NEW There's Something About Harry Website at Something-About-Harry.com

Travelling to Las Vegas

Aug 17, 2006

Well, its August and that means its almost too late again to book a trip to Las Vegas for CES, and so that's what I'm up to this week.  I've tried lots of travel websites and I'm always on the lookout for a site that will give me a better deal than the last.

This year I've come across a site called EscapeU.com, wihch offers a
Travel Discount and many of the same committments offered by the likes of expedia and Travelocity.

They seem to be partnered with the Discovery Channel Stores and even offer up a $10 off coupon for use at the Discovery Channel Stores, which might be useful as I'm going through the airpor next January and by a gift at the last minute!

WooHoo ed by Unknown at 7:39 PM  


0 Gabbles(comments):

Post a Comment

ss_blog_claim=aa66f58cff59464a2b565a453e7059e2 ss_blog_claim=aa66f58cff59464a2b565a453e7059e2