This feed is from the NEW There's Something About Harry Website at Something-About-Harry.com

Blogging My A$$ Off!

Sep 15, 2006

I wanted to take just a quick second for a little self promotion. I've been blogging my A$$ off and enjoying every minute it of it. Hopefully you are enjoying it some too.

If you haven't had a chance, you might be interested in my Best of Viral Video Site or my technology and trends site called Maven Mapper's Information.

Stop on in and check out a funny video or catch up on some technology.

And feel free to pick up one of my 'Blogging My A$$ off! T-shirts through my store at Cafe press. prices range from $14-$16 and there are a bunch of styles and pick your size.







I've even got a Blogging my A$$ off magnet!



Technorati Tags: , , , ,

WooHoo ed by Unknown at 10:34 PM  


0 Gabbles(comments):

Post a Comment

ss_blog_claim=aa66f58cff59464a2b565a453e7059e2 ss_blog_claim=aa66f58cff59464a2b565a453e7059e2