This feed is from the NEW There's Something About Harry Website at Something-About-Harry.com

Harry Fights Black Heads

Sep 18, 2006

Every few months the pores on my nose drive me nuts. So I go out and buy a pack of those Biore nose strips. Basically, you get this nose pad strip (not the type that help you breathe when your playing football) but the type that stick to your nose and peel away black heads and things lifting them right out of your clogged pores.

Now some people realize that you are supposed to clean your nose after you do this, otherwise you have just opened up a pore so that it can fill back in again and possibly get infected or launch a pimple platoon or something.

So after I do this I then proceed to wash my face with cold water several times a day for about a week ago, and then repeat the process at the end of the week. I then take a break for a month or two from it as doing this too much seems to have a negative side effect on my nose.

My skin is a little on the oily side, always has been probably always will. I'm in my thirties and don't like to walk around looking like a pre-pubescent teen having trouble with acne. Over the years I've learned a few things that help a great deal.

  1. Clean your face regularly throughout the day with water and dry with a clean paper towel
  2. Try to get a good nights sleep.
  3. Get a good heart pounding bit of exercise. It helps to get good and sweaty too to open up the pores. Then take a good hot shower to wash away the dirt and oil.
  4. Don't get over stressed.
  5. The two toughest things that I try to do is to keep my face out of the sun and keep my hands from rubbing, itching scratching etc. I've got a slightly dark complexion possibly resulting from a slight Cherokee background. The sun and my skin work well together for healthy color, but not exactly for healthy and clean poors.

So those are some of the things that I do, everyone has different skin and requires different acne solutions. Each unto their own, but some of these things are universal, especially the stress free part!

Technorati Tags: , ,

WooHoo ed by Unknown at 9:05 PM  


0 Gabbles(comments):

Post a Comment

ss_blog_claim=aa66f58cff59464a2b565a453e7059e2 ss_blog_claim=aa66f58cff59464a2b565a453e7059e2