This feed is from the NEW There's Something About Harry Website at Something-About-Harry.com

Is John Stewart funny Down Under?

Sep 25, 2006

I just got off the phone with my brother-in-law, who recently moved from San Diego to Melbourn, Australia. Shortly after I got off the phone with him, I started wondering to myself, "Is John Stewart Funny Down Under?"

The Daily Show is one of my favorite comedy shows, and I watch it 2-3 times a week. The cathartic laughs that it brings with an irreverent style of humor might almost only work if you are in the United States, where things continue to develop in such a negative out of control way.

Are things bad enough in Australia or even in the United Kingdom for John Stewart to be considered funny?



Technorati Tags:

WooHoo ed by Unknown at 7:14 PM  


0 Gabbles(comments):

Post a Comment

ss_blog_claim=aa66f58cff59464a2b565a453e7059e2 ss_blog_claim=aa66f58cff59464a2b565a453e7059e2