This feed is from the NEW There's Something About Harry Website at Something-About-Harry.com

Bullet Proof Kick today

Sep 12, 2006

I'm on a bit of a bullet proof kick today.  I was talking about ballistic glasses uses by troops in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Then I came across Pacific Bulletproof that makes bulletproof glass.

A year ago I didn't need a home alarm, but one thing led to another and before you know it a Chinese manufacturer is throwing out threats against my life.  So now I have an alarm.

I don't think I need bullet proof glass yet, but if I listen to enough Presidential speeches on Fox News, I'm sure I can convince myself that I do before the years over.  Or I could validate the need by going back to work for my old employer (not gonna happen !)



Technorati Tags:

WooHoo ed by Unknown at 10:53 PM  


0 Gabbles(comments):

Post a Comment

ss_blog_claim=aa66f58cff59464a2b565a453e7059e2 ss_blog_claim=aa66f58cff59464a2b565a453e7059e2