This feed is from the NEW There's Something About Harry Website at Something-About-Harry.com

Product Reviews

Sep 11, 2006

I received news today that I've been accepted to expand my product reviews. On my Maven Mapper's Information Blog I've been reviewing and commenting on consumer electronic and knowledge management tools for some time. I often will beta test products and write up reviews.

I'm now going to be moving into several additional product review areas. The timing of this is excellent.

I've got a number of trade shows to attend in the next few months covering consumer electronics, blogging, podcasting, videocastings and putting all four technologies together.

So its time to pack my travel bag (with nothing so that I can get on the plane) and hit the road. Time to crank up the charm a notch or two and make a little money for Christmas!

HO Ho HO!


Technorati Tags:

WooHoo ed by Unknown at 1:58 PM  


0 Gabbles(comments):

Post a Comment

ss_blog_claim=aa66f58cff59464a2b565a453e7059e2 ss_blog_claim=aa66f58cff59464a2b565a453e7059e2