This feed is from the NEW There's Something About Harry Website at Something-About-Harry.com

Red Rock Canyon Video

Sep 10, 2006

I'm adding Red Rock Canyon to the list of places I want to visit. I think I'm going to try and hit it this January maybe. It looks beautiful and looks like a great place for hiking and rock climbing.

I haven't been on a horse in a dozen years, but I might even try some horse back riding there. I've been fascinated with the desert and mountains since I spent a lot of time just outside of Death Valley in the early 90's when I was in the Army.

I love the climate, the air, and the overall feeling of the place.

Estelle's Travel Videos offers up a great view of this area on their destinations page dedicated to Red Rock Canyon.

They also offer some great information on Baja California.

I was scrolling through and noticed that they even have made it to Tombstone Arizona. I've driven through Tombstone, but didn't have time to mind meld with the place. I have spent a couple days in Dodge City, Kansas, but need to connect some dots with Tombstone maybe.

I remember Dodge City with their staged gunfight re-enactments, which also takes place in Tombstone at the OK Corral.

It is definitely something worth the experience. It is staged, but there's definitely something about seeing it in person. TV and movies don't do it justice from the perspective of size and layout and reality.

Now, I'm not saying that a travel site hosted by a super model will help convince me to get out and travel more, but then again I guess maybe it does.   . .  Maybe the Brooke Burke model of travel advertising has trained a generation of people to get hooked on new locals.  So Estelle Reyna(featured above) is just the latest generation to push people to get out somemore.

Before you know it there will be guided toors with super models.  Go diving in Belize with a super model, hang gliding with a super model, shopping with a super model, super model busses and cruise ships . . .

Of course if people around the world continue to fix themselves up with plastic surgery, exercise, diet and more, we might all be super models in 50 years!

WooHoo ed by Unknown at 4:15 PM  


0 Gabbles(comments):

Post a Comment

ss_blog_claim=aa66f58cff59464a2b565a453e7059e2 ss_blog_claim=aa66f58cff59464a2b565a453e7059e2