This feed is from the NEW There's Something About Harry Website at Something-About-Harry.com

Don't Miss Me on ComedySoapBox

Nov 29, 2006

For those of you that may have lost site of some of my other writing. You can find me at ComedySoapBox in addition to my writing here at There's Something About Harry.

Recently, I have been letting my humor take me down a number of stream of conciousness ladders and trap doors.  The comedy world has been getting a real awakening first from the elections and most recently from Michael Richards melt down on stage live in front of cameras.  His comments are terrible, but it has created a dialogue across the country and that may be the only silver lining from the comments he made.

At the end of the day as long as we are all still talking it shows that we care, when we fall into ambivalence then our American relationship will have ended in a very messy divorce.

WooHoo ed by Unknown at 1:34 AM  


0 Gabbles(comments):

Post a Comment

ss_blog_claim=aa66f58cff59464a2b565a453e7059e2 ss_blog_claim=aa66f58cff59464a2b565a453e7059e2