This feed is from the NEW There's Something About Harry Website at Something-About-Harry.com

There's Something About a Rainy Day Unless You fail to pay Attention

Nov 29, 2006

I have been deep into my laptop today, writing for a new freelance writing service and testing things out overall.

I like the concept of the service as they have a combination written, audio, and video content monetization platform.  Plus, its not a review site where you write about the topics they hand you from sponsors, instead they are looking for unique content written about anything that you find interesting.

The downside is that the articles don't get published on your site, you get paid up front and then they market your writing to the highest bidder where ever that might be.

So its a good way to get more exposure for my writing and for my name and I do get the benefit of promoting my writing profile which includes links back to my website and two of my blogs.

For anyone interested on investigating the service, you can find out more with my personal invitation.  I've only written my first article for them today, and have no earned any money yet nor been paid in actual cash. 

So I am not endorsing them yet, but will keep my readers that are interested in such things up on the situation and how it develops.  On a similar front, I continue to get some great comedy ideas from my forum discussions at MyLot where they pay you to talk.  (such a silly notion, but very fun if you go in with the right attitude.  No one is getting rich there, but I can always use a brain storm session to best advantage!)

WooHoo ed by Unknown at 3:37 PM  


1 Gabbles(comments):

You may have noticed that the title doesn't have much to do with the subject matter. :)

I was thinking about the fact that it rained here today and I didn't have time to take notice and I never circle back around and made my point. One of those things . . .

but hey its a blog!

Unknown said...
3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

ss_blog_claim=aa66f58cff59464a2b565a453e7059e2 ss_blog_claim=aa66f58cff59464a2b565a453e7059e2