This feed is from the NEW There's Something About Harry Website at Something-About-Harry.com

I have a golfing Disability

Nov 8, 2006

I have a golfing disability.  Its commonly referred to as the slice.  My golfing disability is not one that comes from a physical or mental impairment for myself.  Instead it manifests in anyone that might be standing to the right of me as I swing a golf club and strike a golf ball.

When I go to a driving range, I have to stand at the far right hand side of the range.  If I do not, I will hit people with a fast moving golf ball slicing down the range.

I didn't always have this problem, it manifested about 8-9 years ago.  I hadn't played much golf for several years before that, while I was in my early twenties and in the military.  Before that I had enjoyed playing golf. 

For the last 8 years or so I couldn't play for fear of a lawsuit.

Cure for my Disability

I'm hoping that a revolutionary (or is it evolutionary) new type of golf club can cure my slice.

Its called an Ebalon offset driver.  It has a surface that is perfectly aligned with the handle just as in a tennis racket.

This allows a golfer to drive the ball straight and the club itself can also add several dozen yards to your swing as well.  The extra yardage is fine for your average person that wants to add 50 yards to their game.  I just don't want to maim anyone.  If you want to see the driver in action here is a video I originally found on Google's YouTube.

WooHoo ed by Unknown at 9:10 PM  


0 Gabbles(comments):

Post a Comment

ss_blog_claim=aa66f58cff59464a2b565a453e7059e2 ss_blog_claim=aa66f58cff59464a2b565a453e7059e2