This feed is from the NEW There's Something About Harry Website at Something-About-Harry.com

Today's Reader Freebie! 12 Free Prints with Shutterfly

Nov 10, 2006

I wanted to take a few minutes today to show my appreciation to my readers and share this deal I found through Shutterfly.

Shutterfly.com

Shutterfly is offering 12 free 4x8 photo cards.  here's an example of what they look like

Now, my wife is the master photographer in the family and anyone that's seen my blog snapshots knows that I'm not in her league.  Personally, I'd probably only be able to send out about 12 holiday cards before I got distracted, but I know there's lots of you out there that get your cards ready, way in advance sometimes even get them sent by Thanksgiving. 

I do aspire to be that together with my holiday planning someday, but other aspects of life just continue to get in the way.  Each unto their own.

Anyway here's a great deal if you are interested.  I believe they have a separate promotion that's also available to get 15 free prints also.  Take em all while they are there!

WooHoo ed by Unknown at 3:36 PM  


0 Gabbles(comments):

Post a Comment

ss_blog_claim=aa66f58cff59464a2b565a453e7059e2 ss_blog_claim=aa66f58cff59464a2b565a453e7059e2