This feed is from the NEW There's Something About Harry Website at Something-About-Harry.com

Viral Emails Translated to the Blogosphere

Nov 16, 2006

I just received a few of these pictures in a viral email.  I usually never pass these things along, but I do sometimes share them on my blog.

There are several of them and I am not posting all of them today, sometimes I bank them for future days when I feel like I am running a little low on inspiration.  Sometimes I save them for those days when my blog is feeling especially devoid of videos or images.  This is not really one of those days, but I have been sitting on them for a couple days now and the longer I sit on them the less likely I will be to remember to post them at all so here you go!

WooHoo ed by Unknown at 12:42 AM  


0 Gabbles(comments):

Post a Comment

ss_blog_claim=aa66f58cff59464a2b565a453e7059e2 ss_blog_claim=aa66f58cff59464a2b565a453e7059e2