This feed is from the NEW There's Something About Harry Website at Something-About-Harry.com

My Niece or Nephew will be here in about 5 months

Nov 28, 2006

My sister-in-law or my brother's wife is pregnant.  They are expecting a little boy or girl sometime late in April and I am excited for them. 

This will be their first child and they are definitely ready.  They have worked very hard for this baby and are in the midst of doing some remodeling on their home to make room, taking the nesting notion to another level entirely.

Now my sister-in-law has been spending a great deal of time hitting up garage sales in her area and saving a lot of money.  This is great, but its making it a little tricky for everyone to get her some great baby stuff as she is covering the essentials.

I did some looking around and found a place called Corner Stork Baby Gifts that provides a unique collection of Baby Gift Baskets.

Since we do not know if they are going to have a boy or a girl yet, I have picked out my favorite gifts for each pending my wife's approval.

For a baby boy gift, I'd pick the Silver Helicopter.  Its kind of simple but looks like it would last and be one of those mementos that might get passed along. (below) 

For a baby girl gift, I'd probably pick the Silver plated bear cup.  I had a little tin cup win I was a kid, that kind of sticks out in my memory and maybe this would stick out as well for my niece.

Corner Stork has many other unique baby gifts like the golf cart rocking horse.  Then there are those creative baby gift baskets that attracted me in the first place, because some people just go get everything for themselves right away and it becomes a little tricky to join in the fun.

Now all I have to do is sit back and wait and find out what the baby is going to end up being, who knows maybe they'll even end up with twins!

WooHoo ed by Unknown at 3:41 PM  


0 Gabbles(comments):

Post a Comment

ss_blog_claim=aa66f58cff59464a2b565a453e7059e2 ss_blog_claim=aa66f58cff59464a2b565a453e7059e2