This feed is from the NEW There's Something About Harry Website at Something-About-Harry.com

Looking for Goofy Websites on Sunday

Nov 5, 2006

So after getting my fill of pre-election run downs this morning, I needed a break. 

I searched around a bit and found one of those, "I bet I could make a website that does that, but I never do" websites. 

Basically, the site takes a static picture, adds a buble pop up over a couple characters in the picture and provides a text input box where you fill in the caption.

Seems like it wouldn't be too hard to figure out sometime, so I might research it a bit this week to see if I can pick it apart and put it back together again.

I don't have twins, but it was definitely something that my wife and I discussed at length when we were trying to get pregnant the first couple of times.  Hope you enjoy, it can't be much worse than politics!

Technorati tags: ,

WooHoo ed by Unknown at 3:34 PM  


0 Gabbles(comments):

Post a Comment

ss_blog_claim=aa66f58cff59464a2b565a453e7059e2 ss_blog_claim=aa66f58cff59464a2b565a453e7059e2